Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Like Sister, Like Sister




If you ask Anna to smile, she will usually do it with a prop, so when we were at the Russian Embassy last weekend, I tried to get a picture of the girls, Anna gave me a smile with a prop, and because AugustRose wants to be just like her sister, she also gave me a smile with a prop..
It was truly amazing to see some of the folks we saw at the Embassy Party. We saw Bonnie and her little one. We saw a child that was referred to a friend who eventually ended up with a boy referral. We saw so many old and new friends. Dawn and her family were there and we got to visit with them at the Hoojez house after. The kids had a blast, and honestly we will always enjoy our time at the Embassy.I am a lucky lucky girl.

BUT,I don't think I will ever be able to watch Eastern Promises again.....

No comments: