Friday, April 11, 2008

Who's Baby is in That Stroller?



I forgot about this picture..I took it on my first trip in Novosibirsk. I thought the strollers were empty, but then realized that there were little tiny ones in them. I remember thinking how many Americans were in the US just "jones-ing" for a baby and they are lined up in many regions across Russians. Can you stand it?

Tonight I am meeting with a family in hopes that they will consider using COH for their adoption. They are not even sure at this point that they want to adopt, but hopefully they will lean that way after tonight. No one realizes that many adopt to make their families whole. We are not heroes. We usually adopt for ourselves. It is only after we complete our adoptions that we begin to see the enormous event that we just went through....

I am such a lucky lucky girl..Still not sure why God chose be to bless...

No comments: