Thursday, June 26, 2008

CHRISTY!!

So after our great conversation, all I can do now is hope that you check here and CALL ME....
My email server at school is "cleaning up" and I can't get your number again...
Hopefully you have my number, and if not, email me at mommie2benva@yahoo.com

All is well, now that I am FINISHED WORKING FOR THE SUMMER... Heading to Naples for 4 weeks, then onto DisneyWorld for a week. Yes, we are heading to Mickey Land in August. I know, I know, but I turn 40 this summer and I wanted to get new Louis Vuitton luggage, then after comparing a trip for my girls and a new set of "me-me-me" luggage, I had to choose the trip...

The girls are in VBS this week, well Anna is. AugustRose and I, along with Missi and Fibi shop alot while the crews are at the Church....


ANYWAY, call ME Christy....

No comments: