Thursday, June 19, 2008

What Our Days Look Like,,,,

On our way to recital rehearsals. My gal is just delicious...



Anna had her recital practice today. She told me she was a bit nervous, but once she saw me in the audience she felt better...She smiled the whole time, and was soo proud of herself. I loved the costumes. Very autumnal.







We go swimming everyday. AugustRose can't hang for long. After a couple of hours she says, "night night" and goes to her towel and chair and lies under them.... I love a girl who knows what she wants and does it....


AugustRose loves to go out and about just like her big sister. The only problem is that I can never catch a good photo of her Antics! This is my gal dancing around at her big sister's recital practice...Notice what she has in her hand, IT'S A SHARK. She carries it everywhere we go.



Look at the size of this gal. Can you beleive that she is only 2 years old? Literally, she just turned 2 and looks like a 4 year old...







So this is what it's all about...My babies are not at all interested in letting me help them with their teeth brushing anymore...So I am left to photograph...









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

augustrose no thumb sucking sweetie I got a nice hard c--k for you to suck