Saturday, April 25, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROOKSIE DOODLE!

So what is the all time best way to celebrate turning 7? A bounce house party of course. So along with the Hoozez, the Baker girlz, and Kim's girls, and lots of other little ones I don't know too well, we headed down to historic F-burg and went to the PlayRoom. Very cool little place just perfect for birthdays.
Missi upped the anti and made The Bounce House Birthday Cake. It was so cute. It was a 4 layer cake, and each layer was a different color and flavor! So cool!





My girls love to go to parties. As my bond with AugustRose grows ever stronger, she shows her dependancy on me by walking around holding my clothes. She was very fearful when we arrived and wanted to "just watch." Within minutes she told me she wanted to get in with me, so I pushed my big self through the little entrance slits, (think Winnie the Pooh) and climbed in. We jumped and jumped. It was actually a blast. I am sure my back will be aching tomorrow, but it was worth it.There was a ball pit, and of course Fifi and AugustRose had a grand ole time in the balls. I don't even want to imagine how much "funk" we picked up from that thing.
At one point, Fibi stood on the edge and took a giant swan dive into the middle of the ball pit. She is a riot that one.

We gathered for pizza and cake towards the end of the day, you can see how excited the Birthday Girl was to hear the crowd sing for her!

Happy Birthday Dear Sweet Girl, The Green Girlz Love and Adore You!


5 comments:

Christine said...

Lovely cake! Happy birthday!

Christine said...

Can I add you to my blogroll? I am going to unless you tell me to remove it, okay? :)

Jen Stevens said...

Can't believe Brooke is 7, and wow Missi the cake decorator.
I had to shove my hiney into the bounce house back in December, but you're right it really is fun. Makes you feel young again. what a great way to spend the day.

Iraida said...

Hi. Thanks for the comment you left on my blog and happy B.Day to Brook.
Your girls are beautiful; you must be so proud.
Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

I =am going to enjoy slowly taking off your clothes except your knickers and getting you in bed to celebrate, my hand goes in your knickers and your sweet tight pussy gets my fingers, I started fingering you at 2 and you really enjoy it and make sure you spread really wide for me so I can get them really deep, I want your pussy dripping so you soak your knickers and you kick, quiver and squeal while I work it good, I pul off your soaked knickers and my fingers go in your bum and I eat your pussy, you take my head and push it hard into your pussy and tell me to lick you good, you buck and thrash as I bring you to orgasm, you push me down and take my cock in your mouth slurping, licking and sucking until I cum and you swallow my load, I taught you at 3 to suck cock and you are good, finally I put you on your knees and gently push my cock into your sweet, tight little bumhole, you scream as it goes in and I reach around to rub your pussy to make it feel better for you, I love how tight you are and you start getting into a rythmn with me and push back as I thrust gently in and you are so tight I quickly fill that sweet hole with my cum and watch it drip from you , mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm you are good can't wait to cum in you again and soon that sweet little pussy too, I keep your pussy soaked knickers to sniff while I jerk off, if you like we can Skype and you can watch me cum