Today the girls are going to Auntie's house for the day. They are doing their first double sleep over. Oddly, my sister is sort of afraid of AugustRose's behavior. She is a real spitfire, lots of questions, lots of running, lots of exploring. She is the polar opposite of her sister.
That's the beauty of two children. You really see the differences in personality. They may grow up in the same house, they may dress a like, but boy are they different. AugustRose is now potty training herself. She takes her little pink potty everywhere she goes in the house. She likes to wear panties, since they don't itch her or feel bulky. If she has an accident, she gets a fresh pair of panties BUT often puts her wettish ones in the trash! We have to watch that one.
I like this list from FaceBook
Top Ten Reasons To Be Happy Today
- The Dyevochkas will be with Auntie, freeing up and entire day for errands
- It is sunny, so the pools will be open for the dyevochkas
- I got paid yesterday
- I only have 12 1/2 days of school left
- I found out this week that my dear Anna will be doing the Welcome for her Kindergarten Graduation
- I will be in Naples soon
- I am loved in spite of myself
- KL is happy with her new baby inspite of herself
- Next weekend I will be in NYC with my favorite people in the world, the Hoozez and the Baker girlz
* I like this, I feel good about the day! I should do this more often.