Friday, May 22, 2009

Today is the start of a long weekend. The girls and I went out for "ice cream sundies" as we call it back home. Good times.
We are also packing up the house to try and sell it. Regardless of what I do next year, I am going to try and sell while we are in Florida. We will be there for two months and my house will stay clean if we are not here!
The condo fees are killing me. I wish I could get near Missi and my Godbabies, but the commute is just about 1 hour too long..Anyway, my thoughts are on tomorrow, and the IRS has rec'd our application. Just checked the website and they are working on cases from November. Ooops, this is longer than INS. But the beauty of this application is that it doesn't expire!

It's only 10:00 pm and both Russians are sleeping. Good times.

4 comments:

Christine said...

Great way to start the weekend! Enjoy!

kate said...

I hope you find the perfect new home! Do you need to stay in Anna's school district?

Missy said...

I'm so glad I found your blog! My name is Missy and I am the mom to 3 Russians, and working on a 4th! My first three kids were adopted by me as a single mom, so I TOTALLY understand what it's like! I was married for the first time almost 2 years ago, and now we are adopting from another EE country (not Russia). This will be his first child, besides my 3.

I'd love to keep in touch! My blog is private but you can reach me at mjtaborn@cfl.rr.com if you'd like to. I can give you an invite to my blog.

Have a great day!

P.S. I'm also in FL!

Annie said...

Good luck!!