Thursday, July 30, 2009

Summer

Since I don't have the patience to put these photos in any sort of order, I will give ya a quick overview....This is our summer. Mornings at the beach, followed by pool time. Then afternoon quiet time, when it's too hot for the babies to be in the sun, followed by late afternoon beach time. Of course followed by late afternoon pool time. Bath time is excellent here with my dad's big ole tub...and then the girls have their late evening "pooter" time" and off to bed. Bed time in Margaritaville is usually well after 10pm. Yep, that late. The girls are sleeping during their quiet time lately so it all works out. They are not waking up until around 8 so momma gets to sleep in a bit.

I have to share that this summer has once again been great bonding time for AugustRose and I. Her bonding isn't as easy as Anna's was, since I am sharing my time with her big sister. But as we get this 24/7 time together, I am realizing more and more, that she is a "Momma's Girl." I have been holding her big self in the water so much and she is even trying to sleep a bit on my shoulder like last year... We have 2 1/2 more weeks until we go home. Honestly, you would think being here over 2 months would be enough, but it's not. Maybe in two weeks I will be ready, just not yet. I miss my mom and the Hoozez, but not enough to come home yet!!!













































No comments: