Thursday, August 13, 2009

Saying Goodbye To The Sea..

Okay,
Maybe the title is a wee bit dramatic, but Oh so true...Today we are heading over to a beach that we don't go to often, but we have to go and say goodbye to the beloved sea that has taken such amazing care of the girlz this year. Not too rough, always full of stingrays, dolphins, shells, small crabs, beautiful fish and so much more.
I have been prayerful mostly when I am floating in the ocean, there is something about the vastness of it that brings me back to Him..Thank goodness.
Yesterday at our beach, the stingrays were everywhere again, and for the first time, I felt one on my leg as it swam by. There is no more fear from anyone. Auntie is a little freaked out by them, but she hasn't been with them as much as us. Anna and AugustRose got to stand inches from yesterdays group and watch them swim by their legs. No fear, just a healthy respect of God's wonderful creatures. I didn't catch any photos of them, since we usually were in the water watching as they swam by.

I have so much to be thankful for...What are you thankful for today?

No comments: