Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Today is MY BIRTHDAY!

So I woke up with breakfast in bed. My girlz had my dad's help, and the pancakes had sprinkle on them!
We went to the beach for a little bit, then it started to rain. Anna and my dad went out to get some birthday treats, and AugustRose feel asleep on the Lanei (its screened in and has a ceiling fan) I played around on the computer and rested. We did carrot cake and presents (Yankee Candles of all shapes and sizes) and then went to a diner for a birthday dinner. We aren't fancy. We are diner kind of people...
I am 41 today and it already feels good. So today, I have a million reasons to be thankful and happy, but to save you the time, I am narrowing it down to 10~

TOP TEN REASONS TO BE JOYFUL ON MY BIRTHDAY

#10 I am loved by my family who put thought and effort into making today special
#9 My children have had so much natural fun this summer. Very little TV, and lots of reading, playing outdoors, going to the parks, and taking nature walks.
#8 My father is the absolute best. He loves his grans more than me, and somehow I am totally fine with it.
#7 We saw a group of dolphins at the beach today and they were VERY CLOSE~
#6 My sister is detailing my filthy truck at home.
#5 God proves He loves me everyday. (If you met my kids you would know just how much)
#4 Laurie is coming to visit this weekend.
#3 Auntie is coming in a few days
#2 My mom cleaned my house while I have been in Florida
and the top reason to be happy on my birthday this year,
#1 My best friend from CHILDHOOD remembered my birthday and even called me!!!
(Lee, I love and adore you guys!)
Oh and we are doing NYC again next year, so save your money!!!

#6

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

J,
I hope you had the best birthday ever. Can't wait to see you guys!
Love,
Mis

kate said...

It sounds like you had a fabulous birthday! I'm so glad. ;> Keep the happy going...

Iraida said...

Happy B-lated Birthday!!!!
You have a beautiful family - Congrats.
Thanks for the comment you left on my blog.

Stacey said...

Happy birthday! It must be so special to have a beach birthday with your girls and family doing such sweet things for you! Love your top 10 too :)
Happy Happy birthday to you!