Sunday, October 18, 2009

Waking Up With

I am here to tell you that I WILL walk into an ER somewhere in the next few days, and demand that they rip my spine out, replace it with a PVC pipe, and be done with it...I have a scrip for physical therapy, but with my late bell schedule, I would have to take time off of work to get there before they close. And right now, that is not going to happen.
On a side note, my children are wonderful when I am sick or feel punky. They have messed up their rooms in EPIC form, and have actually cleaned them up, then messed them again.AugustRose came into my room in the wee hours of the night, and snuggled up for a good two hours. I left one of my windows open and it was cold in my room, and she kept whispering, Momma, You Ah Wahm...
(My girls have the oddest New Jersey accents)

2 comments:

Tina in CT said...

Sorry to hear about your back problems. I've been laid up in the past due to whiplash from being rear ended and had back pain at some other times. PT really does work. You need to go to get better.

How sweet about August Rose.

Of course kids are going to get all the toys, dress-up clothes, etc. out when the mom is laid up. Kids are kids. As long as they don't hurt themselves or the house, all can be cleaned up.

Melissa said...

Girl, I'm feeling your pain. We should just lay up together!