Friday, December 25, 2009



All in all, it was a fabulous Christmas. I started buying for the girlz in September so I was pleasantly suprised at some of their gifts. Anna's favorite is her new pink laptop. It's an HP Mini, and just as cool as can be. That was a gift from Dadushka. AugustRose got a Leapster wireless computer type game. It hooks up to the TV and it works so perfectly for her age. Mom got both girlz guitars. Big hit.
I was sad that Church wasn't so good this year. Too much talking, and not enough singing. And we went to the children's service.
I am exhausted. The girlz have torn. my. house. to. hell. and. back!
I have to clean up tomorrow. We are heading to the Jersey Shore on Monday, and we have lots to get ready before we travel.
I hope everyone had a great holiday.







3 comments:

Tina in CT said...

The girls look so pretty in their red velvet Christmas dresses.

Enjoy the Jersey shore even though it's not beach weather.

Annie said...

The dresses (and girls in them) are so sweet! What cool gifts - I should be so lucky!

Martinfamily4 said...

Pretty Girls