Sunday, December 20, 2009

and after playing outside

So between snow runs, we came in for some hot coco and a little dancing. These are the times when I realize how truly blessed I am. When I look at my family and realize that I beat the odds. That God chose to bless me for some reason. I feel so happy today. I love my girlz so much.









I love the socks. I picked them up at the Dollar Store. They are just so cute! And BTW, what did I do before the Dollar Store opened up?
OK, just wanted to share a bit of our day. I have a big end of the year post coming soon. Enjoy your day everyone!
5 more shopping days til Christmas...




2 comments:

Tina in CT said...

Love those socks and only a dollar!

Annie said...

The socks are cute; so are the girls. I love the color of your house. Green makes me so happy.

Thanks for the Christmas Card - it is wonderful. I'm hoping to get something out before Epiphany. Hope so. First, a few gifts are in order...a bit of cooking, maybe...