Tuesday, January 26, 2010

There is a sweet little necklace on its way to.....

Jen
I really liked the idea of "fessing" up to something that was done before tattling ...For Anna, I like the idea of her having to be the "assistant" to her sister when she starts fussing too much.
I also like it that yesterday was Jen's birthday and she needs a cute little necklace!!
I liked everyone's ideas, and I am using the stairs and looking at each other, as Kate suggested. What is so great about the stair idea, is that our house is 3 levels. When all hell breaks loose, we could be on any of the 3 floors and it is good to know that there is a "time-pout" place near. (Lord knows I don't want to hike upstairs dragging a ticked off child with me just to put her in time-pout.)
So thank you everyone. It was fun reading your ideas...

No comments: