Thursday, February 11, 2010

For Me

I just had to post this. It seems there are a million mommy stories that I don't tell. But tonight I want to write this so the memory won't leave me.
My girlz have spent the snow blast roaming from bed to bed. Where they start, is for sure, not where they will wake up.
Tonight Anna went to sleep pretty early, and AugustRose was hanging out with me. She wanted to sleep in her bed, but kept coming in my room to snuggle. Then it got awfully still and I assumed she finally fell asleep. I went to check on her, and she wasn't in her bed. I looked in on Anna, and AugustRose was snuggled up beside her sister. Tonight is the first time she has done that. I love it when the tiny moments are so sweet.

4 comments:

Tina in CT said...

My granddaughters are so sweet when they are asleep snuggled up together. Sweet childhood moments.

Annie said...

Isn't it dear?

kate said...

So sweet. Did you risk a photo?

Melissa or Missi said...

My sweet girls. What will you ever do when school reopens?