Tuesday, February 09, 2010

I couldn't listen to the beginning of the Plain White Tee's sing that song, "123 I love you" one more time...As soon as I logged onto my own blog I would jump on the mute button like lighting..
I used to love that song.. So the song player is gone. Never to return again. That is twice I have tried to use one, and both times, they drove me nuts..

It is snowing again. Those crazies who hype global warming should spend a day in my neighborhood. So I haven't been to work since last Thursday. LOVE IT!!! It's okay, the school, my students, the busses, the playground, it will all be there when the snow melts. I am in no rush. Being around my own children makes me want to spend LESS time with other people's kids. Mine are awesome.

4 comments:

Tina in CT said...

I leave my sound on mute as I prefer not to listen to music on blogs.

Annie said...

Music on blogs makes me crazy because (you'll NEVER guess this!) I am already listening to NPR while reading blogs....

Jojo, Julz, Julianne said...

I kept thinking the music will be like a soundtrack...Not so much, instead it just drives me nuts!!!
But I really wanted you guys to post and agree that my kids were awesomeeeee!! Hee Hee..

kate said...

Your kids are awesome!

(And I'm glad you took the player off--and posted about it--because I kept muting to come to your blog and unmuting when I left. I love that song, too! But, I can't read and sing at the same time.)