Friday, March 12, 2010

It Hurts

to hurt for a friend. And not know what to do.
To wonder if this is all a huge mistake. To wonder if it's the wrong thing to do..But to know that it's not.
It's not our way to be in misery. We are happy girlz. And no matter how hard it hurts, all of us have to make moves to make our own hearts happy. It makes us better in the end.

I bet you all have a friend is hurting right now. The kind of hurt that goes all the way to their bones. That makes them a crazy hot mess to follow. But follow them. If you have to follow them to the depths of hell, you gotta do it. Because they are our dearest friends and they need us..Right now it's them..But soon, it could be us. So follow.

Pray for Friends today. I will.

5 comments:

Annie said...

Gosh; what a really sweet post. I bet you are a remarkable friend. (You are wonderful on-line, so in person I'm sure you are a very precious friend, indeed.)

Jen Stevens said...

I hate that "wish you could make it better, but know you can't" feeling of helplessness.
I am a do-er, so that is especially hard for me to know that being there is all I can do at times. But sometimes that is enough. Having that friend you can call when you're a hot mess and know that no matter what you say they will still love you to the ends of the earth. Isn't that what friendship is all about.

Tina in CT said...

Is one of your friends having a hard time? What a lovely post.

On another note, have you found a good PCP?

Jojo, Julz, Julianne said...

Hey all.
I don't mean to be cryptic. But it's not really MY story but a dear friend is struggling in her family. As a single gal, I am reaching to be "wise counsel" and I am afraid, by being in the middle, I only make it worse. So I am just asking for help and guidance in supporting my friend..

Tina in CT said...

I just read your comment in Annie's post. I'll be thinking of you with your upcoming surgery.