Tuesday, March 30, 2010

It's Spring so time to clean up the old blog header and add a new one..Just so you know, I hate this one. But I have done it three times and can't get a good feel for what I want..So this is it for a while.
School is on break, and I am in Heaven.
I am singing in the choir for Easter this year. There are 21 of us, and it is thrilling! I love to sing, but for the first time as an adult, I get to do it. I am learning a lot, but thank goodness I took piano and oboe for years, because they are not messing around!

We are all well, and enjoying our time together. Not much news to report, just wanted to pop in and wish you all a Happy Easter!

3 comments:

Tina in CT said...

Unfortunately my time with my daughter here in the US is ending tomorrow morning and I'll head to work in CT and she'll be enroute to their flight back to Moscow.

Enjoy your spring vacation and Happy Easter!

Kat said...

I love the new look. I need to make changes to mine too.

Annie said...

Even I, who love stability in blog-looks, feel that mine needs a change.... Just spring, I guess.

I am not happy, however, because scrapblog became a fee-based resource and I have no money for such things.

Where/how do you get your graphic elements?