Friday, May 14, 2010

Let the Fairy Magic Begin

The beauty of not having any furniture in the living room is that I can make a cool party room for the little Fairies that will be here tomorrow to celebrate AugustRose's 4th Birthday.




The Tutus for our guests to wear. And of course Fairy Wings!



An extra door makes for a perfect toddler table for the girls!




Loved finding cheap flowers to turn our living room into a little fairy wonderland.
I wish you could tell how the little twinkly lights shine on the railings! Too cute.
We will have a big tomorrow, and I am so proud to have AugustRose be the center of attention.
Tomorrow we will blow up balloons, and put out the food and drink! It will be a good time!




4 comments:

Tina in CT said...

It is just so magical and beautiful. What a scene for a little girl's birthday party celebration.

Jen Stevens said...

I love it! Wanna plan a party for a soon to be 6 year old. I am out of ideas.
Have a great time and wish her a very happy day for me.

Tina in CT said...

I forgot to add that you must be feeling a lot better. Great!

Hevel said...

Happy birthday to August Rose!