Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Need Some Ideas...

I love to read. But only in July and August. I become obsessed and read at the beach and pool, and then until all hours of the night. I have to actually make myself slow down so I don't finish the story too fast!
If you look at my side bar, you will see I love Russian themed thriller, actiony, fiction...I read all of the Martin Cruz Smith (Arkady Renko Novels) and even found some from way back that were awesome.
If you have any suggestions I'd love it..

2 comments:

Tina in CT said...

The Kommandant's Girl
The Diplomat's Wife

Read in that order by Pam Jenoff

You CAN'T put them down. My daughter bought them and then left them for me. I loaned them to my girlfriend and all 3 of us sped through them as they were page turners.

Ian said...

The Night Watch (Watch, Book 1) [Paperback]
Sergei Lukyanenko

Science Fiction versus fiction but written by a Russian and all the action takes place in Moscow. During my daughter's adoption I spent a lot of time in Moscow so it was fun to try and remember if I had been at any of the landmarks he was talking about. Also, it is not really an all out Sci Fi thing. Most of it is actually about just living in Moscow.