Sunday, August 29, 2010

THE email I have dreaded sending...

Today at Church, Rusty's message seemed written just for me. It was about grattitude. I am gr8ful for a million things. Mostly for my little family. At the end of the message I was left with the urge to send an email that will either open or close a door for our future. One way or the other, I will have to accept what path God chooses for me. And one way or the other, I will have to move on. The dreams and hopes for my girlz and I are not clearly defined right now..By tomorrow or so, I will know.
I don't ask that you pray that God will give me what I want, but that I can accept what HE wants for our little family.
I have never dreaded sending an email like the one I sent today. I am a little sad and blue lately. Coming home from a paradise vacation is very hard. Tomorrow I go to school and start another year with my teammates. I have missed them..

3 comments:

Tina in CT said...

You have left us hanging about the nature of your email.

Jojo, Julz, Julianne said...

It's the deal breaker question about teaching in Russia..Being single with two dependents may not be in my favor.
I can just barely stand the waiting..

Tina in CT said...

If it's meant to be, it'll happen.

I still am saying that living there is NOT easy when one is used to the comforts and ease of living that we enjoy here in the burbs.