Friday, September 24, 2010

SHARE 5 THINGS ABOUT YOU, DAY!

I share a lot about myself and my life, but these will be NEW things that I have never shared. Nothing too outrageous, just new.

*1. For a long time I was the "rotten spoiled bitter" child in my family It was clear that my only sister was the Favorite..My sister is a lesbian, and NOW I think I am the favorite!! Hee, Hee, my sister will get a kick out of that!
*2. I only eat with plastic cutlery when I am at home..I hate metal/silver forks and spoons.
*3. I drop plenty of EFF bombs...(but never in front of my kiddies)
*4. I love expensive purses, and buy one a year for myself. Poor or not.
*5. We have lived in our new house for over a year, and we still have no living room furniture. I am starting to think I am going to leave it empty.

4 comments:

Tina in CT said...

I hope you're not really serious about #1.

I am just the opposite as I don't like plastic forks, etc. but do use them for convenience at work, picnics, etc.

Hevel said...

Plastic knives drive me crazy, you can'T cut with those things! Except I have several sets of beautiful hard see through utensils. I love those.

The empty living room could be the greatest place on earth. Like a multipurpose room!

Jojo, Julz, Julianne said...

I have had so much dental work that I can't stand the metal in my mouth..PLUS, working a second job as a waitress, I always heard the sounds of clinking cutlery and it made my teeth chatter!! Gives me the willieeees..
And Tina. My sis is a lesbian, but I think I may be the favorite because I gave my parents grandchildren!
(And actually THEY are the favs) they could take or leave my sis and I!!

Kat said...

I eat with plasticware too. I hate washing silverware. Plates don't bug me when doing dishes but forks, knives and spoons do.

The "F-Bomb" is my favorite swear word. I use it too much but I try not to use it around ppl.