Monday, October 25, 2010

Day 9 Post A Picture of Your Friends..

I can't just put a pic up and not tell you a bit about the person you see...This is Lee. She and I have been friends since I was in the 7th grade. We both played the oboe. Since it's not a "marching instrument, we both did other things. She was a majorette, and I was a cheerleader. She is like a sister to me. Really. We have been through thick and thin together and I love her more now than I did when we went partying together..All once we reached 21 of course!!
Lee is old school. What I mean is, and this might sound crazy, but she is the wife of the 50's...She cooks everynight for her hubby. AND makes him a delicious lunch. The girl puts Jet's (her hubby) food together as if she is making it for a king. Several courses. And of course a desert. AND my girl irons his clothes. OLD SCHOOL..Maybe that's why they have been married for a thousand years. They struggled when they first had kids and thinking back on that time makes me laugh..They used to break up and he would move into their camper..And we would HATE him..and then he would do something amazing for the kids and we would fall in love with him again..And after a year or so of that, they have been just fine..They have tow amazing preteenagers and are living a great life..I am even close to Lee's siblings. Well, one of them..The other one turned into a dirtbag when Lee's mom passed away. Ahhh, Helen. Lee is doing just fine, and you would be proud of the way she is raising her children. They are right on track with their grades and their extra activities..We miss you Miss Helen.

My local BFF is Missi. She is going through a rough time...Since she has her own blog, I will send you over there to check out what is going on in her life..Pray for this girl..Life is throwing her some heavy stones, and needs us all to step up and love on her!!!!
http://russiax3.blogspot.com/

I love you girlz..You have been such great sisters.

No comments: