Sunday, October 24, 2010

Day Whatever, A Place I Have Visited...

You have seen a million photos of my time in Russia. But before Russia, I would travel to visit my dad overseas. My favorite trip was the one to Malaysia and Hong Kong. The first photo is from a market in Kuala Lampur. It was amazing there.

Here my dad and I  are on our way to Stanleys Market..It is a pretty famous place on the top of a mountain in the center of Hong Kong..(Funny, because I had a job interview while in there..It was late in the summer and I could have worked there, but would have had to take a "local hire" contract, which was not doable..But even in 93, I was trying to get myself overseas..

I have posted a million beach pix. BUT this one is at my dad's beach in Kuan Tan Malaysia. There was literally nothing around but the South China Sea and monkeys. While my dad worked, I sat by the sea and just enjoyed life.(Don't bring up how skinny I am here..)

1 comment:

Tina in CT said...

What brought your father to working in Malaysia?

Hey, we all were a lot thinner in years past. I remember when I wore a size 6 at 100 pounds (a long time ago).