Sunday, October 17, 2010

Missi Sent Me A Blog Challenge...

I am going to do this one..Seems pretty easy. I jsut have to remember to blog everyday!!
BUT FIRST;
Prayer Requests:

S, my high school cheer leading buddy is struggling with her co teacher. Not really meeting each other's needs and S ends up feeling like she is not doing a great job teaching...WHICH I KNOW SHE IS!!
And our dear E...This is not good news. On the night that my friend asked me to pray for her, E had a grand Mal seizure. And this is very concerning to her doctors. No diagnoses has been made yet, and this just makes it even more confusing!
T is my small group friend..She just found out her mom has a cancerous tumor that can't be operated on..The doctors are starting chemo ASAP..T is so upset and traumatized by this, that she had to go on "nerve pills" to help calm her down. I so relate to being worried about a family member~~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Day 1-Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts
*can't seem to load a pic..but my Disney Pics are the most recent, so check those out!
I am Julianne Green, an adoptive mother of two little girlz. 15 interesting facts that I have not shared before...Hmmm,
I play the oboe
I have colored my hair pretty much every color that is sold
I cannot live without my glue gun
My mother washes my girlz' clothes
I don't think we should realize it when other people have lots of money
I don't think about anything as much as I think about my daughters
I am grateful every single day
I can actually feel other people's happiness and feed off of it
I could give up cakes and baked goods forever, IF you said chips and dip were completely healthy
I don't date, and don't think I ever will again
I pretend that I win the lottery, and make lists of what I would do with the money
I am like a man in that I will listen to problems, and then want to go fix them myself
I am messy
I am a Christian in a constant state of  "needing to do better"
When a friend or family member needs me, I will be there and move hell and earth for them..


These are the topics for the next 30 days!
Day 2-Meaning behind your blog name

Day 3-Your first love

Day 4-Your parents

Day 5-Your siblings

Day 6-A picture of something that makes you happy

Day 7-Favorite movies

Day 8-A place you've traveled to

Day 9-A picture of your friends

Day 10-Something you're afraid of

Day 11-Favorite tv shows

Day 12-What you believe

Day 13-Goals

Day 14-A picture you love

Day 15-Bible verse

Day 16-Dream house

Day 17-Something you're looking forward to

Day 18-Something you regret

Day 19-Something you miss

Day 20-Nicknames

Day 21-Picture of yourself

Day 22-Favorite city

Day 23-Favorite vacation

Day 24-Something you've learned

Day 25-Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs

Day 26-Picture of your family

Day 27-Pets

Day 28-Something that stresses you out

Day 29-3 Wishes

Day 30-a picture

2 comments:

Tina in CT said...

Don't say never. You never know when you'll meet someone and he could ask you out to dinner. You're still young.

Now as for me, I am done dating and have been for some time. I'm happy as I am, doing things with friends and I have great company in my dog.

Annie said...

This is good! You are precisely the blogger that needs a 30-day posting goal. I don't know if I am or not.

Maaaaaaybe.....but I fear that those deeper posts I'm bouncing around will get missed in the process.