Friday, December 24, 2010

Happy Christmas Eve!

I couldn't let the most special holiday come and not wish you all a wonderful, candy coated, delicious, warm and fuzzy CHRISTMAS!
We spent last weekend at the Gaylord Hotel seeing ICE, and riding little trains, visiting Santa, and generally soaking in the wonder that is UBER Christmas at the most amazing hotel in the world. My mom and sister, the girlz and I had a great time!
Be with those you love this year, go slow and don't rush through the festivities. Make cookies and wrap prezzies together. Love your children and parents. Life goes by so fast, so get those memories implanted on your family. They won't forget them. Buy too much, eat too much, but regret very little. As I have gotten older, I appreciate the holiday more as the Big J's birthday. I find myself more and more sentimental about that poor little mother and father carrying such a heavy burden of being the parents of Christ. They had to be in such Awe of what was happening. As time goes on, I GET it more and more. The Awe of the season..

So have a wonderful holiday all around.
To Tina, and Annie, and Hillary, and Kate, Sherrie, Missi, Moscow Mom and her girlz, The Beet and her family, Marco and his dear daughter E, to all the readers who don't comment but read,
BE safe and full of love this season..See you next year and GOD BLESS YOU!

5 comments:

Sherrie said...

I so love reading your posts. You make me want to run out and do something fun...hehe! We too will be celebrating the Big J's bday with my family tonight. We always read the "Christmas Story" of his birth from the Bible before we we move onto anything else. I think it is important that we all be reminded of why we celebrate. Have a great one, Jules!

Tina in CT said...

What a wonderful weekend you girlz had! Lots of memories.

Have a wonderful Christmas Eve, Day and weekend.

Hevel said...

Happy Christmas to you and yours!

Annie said...

Oh, a happy Christmas to your and your girls, and your loving family, too!

I loved your pretty card! Thanks!

Kat said...

This was a great post! I'm glad you had a great Christmas.