Saturday, January 22, 2011

I learned a lesson today. And I can promise you I will only need to learn it this one time.
Read along with me, you may want to store it in the upper registry of your mind just in case you find yourself in a sticky situation...

"The only people who love your children enough to attack their foes like a raging tiger is their momma and grandmother."

When adults find themselves awkwardly cornered in their own mess, they sometimes send the kids in to do their bidding.And I won't play that. Ever. Cause when it comes down to it, I was strategically placed here on this earth to protect and serve my children and my God, and no one will hurt my children's feelings because they can't figure out how to hurt me..So be warned. I am a raging tiger. And I will come after you.

edit*
It was not a big "todo". It was not something that was even visible to the naked eye. But I am my girlz first and strongest line of defense. And today, they were dangerously close to having their feelings stomped on..And this was an adult who has made sure to place children in the middle of a "grown-up" situation. And I can't, won't ever let anyone, child, man, beast, Anyone hurt my girlz feelings..
If I have to change the WHOLE situation to protect my girlz, I will..

7 comments:

Tina in CT said...

What happened?

Annie said...

Goodness....I'm also curious. Sounds better to hear about than witness....

Kat said...

Good for you. Would love to hear more about what happened.

kate said...

Very confused...but glad you're there to protect those girls.

Anonymous said...

i am right there behind you sis!

teachingrules said...

i'm right there behind you sis!

Postpanamamaxi said...

I am a mother, too. And I will not let anyone hurt my children - or my friend's or family's children.

My brother's baby will be born in May and it's mother is a complete desaster. This kind of women who shake their babies to death if these tiny helpless ones cry too much.

I am worrying how to protect this child.
And if this will finally end up with raising my niece in my little family while my brother goes to work, I will do this. If it is God's will, I will be able to share my love between my sons and my niece equally. There is enough love for all.

But it breaks my heart feeling condemned to wait...I hope, my brother calls for help before something bad happens.

So please protect YOUR family...I will do my best here where God put me.

God bless you!

Liz from Germany