Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Cheetah vs Lion, Mother cheetah chases and owns Lion to protect her cubs...

This is for all the mothers out there, who may normally stand their ground, but when faced with a bigger, scarier foe, you turn TOWARDS the enemy and charge Forward.... Today and for a while, I will have my  nose in the air sniffing for the slightest smell of an intruder... The whole school bullying thing is much more serious than I expected. I am okay with that... Just want my baby to go to school and not have to fake sick so that she can sneak home and NOT deal with the bully that is in her class. And lets just say this..And it goes against everything I thought I believe..We are thinking of privates school..Only to keep my child around other kids whose parents didn't THREATEN TO BEAT THE ASS OF A SCHOOL EMPLOYEE...Nice huh? That is who my sweet lovin' angel is in class with..

3 comments:

Tina in CT said...

OMG!

I am a firm believer in private school and worked hard to pay tuition for my daughter starting at 5th grade. Her dad and I made the right decision.

I met a mom at scrapping who had to remove her daughter from public school in jr. high because her daughter was bullied for a year. The school never solved it nor did the police. And this is a VERY upscale town this public school is in and it is highly rated. Her daughter is now in an all girls' prep school, loves it, is thriving and so happy.

I am so sorry your little girl is a victim of this and can only imagine the anguish you are feeling.

As a teacher, you know this CANNOT be tolerated at any level at school.

Thinking of you.

Tina in CT said...

Just watched the clip. That mother cheetah was fabulous. A mother will protect her young. Weren't those cubs precious?

Still can't believe the language and action of the bully's mother!!!!!

Tina in CT said...

Has the principal gotten anywhere with the bully and his/her ignorant parent?