Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Easter


I know, it's not about the chocolates and treats, but it's so fun..The girlz can't wait for Church tomorrow. It's called WhiteWash Sunday..Loads of fun, lots of songs, everything is white, and best of all..My kidz are figuring out that this is the day that Jesus came back to us..Big concept to understand..

I am ending my spring break. Which breaks my heart. I am counting the days until I only have to deal with MY OWN children. I have said it before, and I will say it today. I gotta find a way to change it up so that I don't have DREAD every Sunday night..

H A P P Y     E A S T E R  E V E R Y O N E!!!

1 comment:

Tina in CT said...

Hating Sunday nights is universal. I hate them starting late on Sunday afternoons. None of us working people hate to see the weekend ending.

Love the Easter pails.