Monday, April 25, 2011

Just before going to Church, I managed to get my girlz together for a quick photoshoot..30 or 40 pictures later and I got this one..Easter was wonderful. For the first time, AugustRose got to go to the big kidz service. Of course I was working with that group, so finally we were all together at Church! Soon AugustRose will move up to the big kidz group permanently and my life will be much easier.
I felt enormous gratitude all day Sunday. My mom was at Church and came over for lunch afterwards. We missed my sister, but she is having some "med" troubles that have to do with her Bipolar and wasn't up for it..

Today after school, I was running around gathering materials for AugustRose's upcoming 5th birthday and I had that familiar feeling. It only happens on sunny days and when a certain smell drifts into my space. It's the feeling of upcoming excitement. Not that I have any big fun news now...It is the feeling I remember with both adoptions. It's a quick feeling that comes and goes in a flash, but it's enough to make me smile..For those who have adopted, it's the direct recollection of the way most of us felt once we have been given a court date, and our travel arrangements have been made..Just pure joy..I wish I felt that way more. I think that feeling is the same feeling "crack-heads" talk about..That feeling of searching for the perfect 1st  high. Cept I won't be adopting or doing crack any time soon..

 I have around 40 or so days left of school. I will be going to Transfair this year. There are 4 schools in my district that are much closer to my house. I will try for each of those and see how it goes..I really don't want to leave my team, but getting stuck in traffic last week, knowing Anna had come home sick, made the final decision for me..I have gone back and forth with this. And there is a big chance I won't get a job at one of the schools I am trying to transfer to. So this is one of those times that I have really given this over to God. I have prayed about my job for 3 years. Three. It seemed that after AugustRose came home from Russia, my work became more cumbersome. The bell schedule changed and slammed me right in the middle of one of the country's worst commutes. And don't get me started on gas prices...

So for now, I am just in a state of "eeehhh" and counting the days to the glorious fabulous summer where I will spend my days on my dad's sandy shores of Naples of Florida...Hey! I am already feeling better! (not really, but I hate to leave here like negative Nelly)

2 comments:

Tina in CT said...

Hope you find a job at one of the 4 closer schools.

wondernbajerseys said...

This is a nice site and I wanted to post a note to let you know, good article! And I would like to provide you many more services,if you love sports,please come to nba jerseys store.We have new style nba swingman jerseys and lower price.Just come and I will give you a surprise! Thanks!

And you can also buy nfl womens jerseys,2010 mlb all star jerseys and youth hockey jerseysfrom there.

Indiana Pacers
Los Angeles Clippers
Los Angeles Lakers
Memphis Grizzlies
Miami Heat