Monday, May 30, 2011

Graduate School

I have been researching a program in StPeter. It seems perfect, and close to affordable.

http://www.eu.spb.ru/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=163&Itemid=558

It would roughly cost 2K to take a summer course and then the travel and lodging would be extra. In reality, I would love to take the yearly course. I have been in contact with an alum that attended the full program. He shared that later this year the program should qualify as a school that I can attend using US student loans. We shall see.

4 comments:

Annie said...

Wow. Those classes just don't grab my fancy; I have to admit, I am just not that well-rounded for all that I listen to the BBC non-stop! .....so I have to keep looking. There must be some way you could do a MA with a project based on some feature of Russian education or exchange. And, I just thought about that....are there any teacher exchange programs?

kate said...

St. Petersburg is a lovely city!

kate said...

Are they classes (I didn't look, just read Annie's comment) you're interested in, or is it just a way to summer here? If it's the latter, why not do just that--get your three month tourist visa and spend the summer wherever you please?

I bet it would cost less...

Tina in CT said...

All great suggestins.