Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Thanks But...

I got an email from AAS and it was nice, sharing that they got my resume and would contact me if they needed more info...Oh Well, I tried. Again.

And as for the two schools I am trying to transfer to, Nothing. A gal pal from my school got a call from one of them...She is willing to teach up to 3rd grade, and I am only trying for kindergarten.. Funny, I can't get an interview for a job I already have. She has 1/2 the years I have, but a great teacher!

Man, I am in a funk..And Anna is too..I'll share that on..Once I figure out how to get her through it. And this weekend is AugustRose's birthday party. We are having a garden party at a nursery..15 or so kiddies will come and plant flowers and have cake, and then we will celebrate the wonder that it my Auggieeee!!

2 comments:

Tina in CT said...

I hope you land that job.

Enjoy yur birthday party. What a great place to have it.

Annie said...

Hm.....birthdays never go over at my house.

I'm sorry about ths job situation, and can identify, unfortunately.

I applied for a job teaching Theology at the Catholic HS a couple of years ago. It was a splendid interview; I was so articulate; it seemed made for me -and OH! did I ever need a break! But - no go. To add to the pain, I found out via a FRIEND who teachers there (and had told me to apply) when she said how sorry she was. I made a fool of myself - "Sorry?". I didn't know what she was talking about. How humiliating! They didn't even bother to TELL me? Apparently it fell through the cracks.....but STILL. Years of perfecting my skills - and what did it get me? Cry into your pillow and get it out of your system. It's the only way I know how to cope.