Monday, June 13, 2011

Tomorrow I'll Blog and Today is Tomorrow

About what I really think of homeschooling.
I think if I had the money to stay home with my girlz, I might put on the most amazing program ever. Normally the idea makes my question the outcomes, but lately, I can imagine a travel program that would rival any class setting out there! I need more control of the way things are done at my girlz schools, and as a teacher from another district, I have NONE..So if anyone wants to send me bucket loads of money, I will do it..


About the new direction I am heading...
I gotta just get back to reality. After speaking with the State Department, I know that I am going to graduate school. I will be finding the field that is CRITICAL in international schools and get my masters in that, and then try again...
About how I think it's redonkulouls to photograph your life for your blog rather than living it..
I see a lot of blogs that have the most perfect pictures. How is life happening when the pictures are perfectly staged. Can't decide if I am jellyfish about it, or think there is a bit of "faking" it going on...


About what is giving me SUCH  secret joy lately.,  Joy has been sneaking in through Rosetta Stone. I love hearing the Russian Language and the fact that I am starting to speak it, L O V E!!!


I have to get through this week, and next then I am home free..And I mean free enough to write anytime I want..Free enough to write with an old friend..Going to Florida just after the ballet recitals..Just cannot wait to put my giant behind in that chair and watch my dyevochkas get all kinds of summery  while I get all kinds of  "centered"...


Tomorrow.

It's Friday and we have been on the go. Recital practice, then the Hughes recital practice since we won't see theirs, then a bit of swimming with the Hughes since we won't see them for the whole summer..And of course packing, and trying to clean up..I have given in and let my sister finish up since she owes me a birthday present. And that will be my favorite!
My heart is about to explode with excitement for our Florida Trip..Aunt Lee's, the Green Reunion, Dad's Beach House, sun, sand, and lots of quiet time on the beach..And then there is the possibility of writing the greatest novel of all time...Ok, so I am dreaming big on that one!!

6 comments:

Tina in CT said...

Oh, I bet you are counting the days until you're at your father's in FL and at the gorgeous beach. You're lucky to have such a beautiful place to visit for the summer.

What's happened on the job front? Are you returning to your current teaching job?

Jojo, Julz, Julianne said...

Tina.\
The one job interview I had didn't result in a job...So I am currently thinking that I will be back at my job...
I don't want to move near my job, since the area is sketchy at best..
AND YES! I can't wait for FLorida.

teachingrules said...

move to ARLINGTON!!

teachingrules said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tina in CT said...

What happened that brought the fire dept?

Annie said...

I am SOOOOO sorry we missed meeting up! I didn't have very much time, though... Next time we come, let's plan ahead!

Funny - it was teaching (and tutoring) that made me realize that homeschooling could hardly be worse!

I went through a first-rate school district, for example, and NEVER had ANY world history. We never completed any textbook, ever. And, all the wasted time! Then, when I tutored, I could see kids make such amazing progress.