Friday, July 22, 2011

4th of July...& Lido Beach With Poppy

You'd think I had more time to post, but with all the sun and sand, I have spent everyday just playing and enjoying our time..So to catch up, we went to the beach for the 4th and had a lovely time..The fireworks were far enough away that we didn't have to hold our ears! (I kind of hate loud, on top of your head, fireworks!!)

Then we drove over to Lido Beach where my mom and aunt were staying for a week..The hotel had this amazing restaurant on the top and the views were great! The girlz were playing "Toddlers and Tiara's" here.. FYI, you gotta watch that show..


This is our favorite lil girl from the show...She is Mackenzie..Rhymes with Lindsay...And she is 3 in the picture above..Never have I seen such wildness in one hour..My girlz laugh and laugh at the horrible behavior and overdone make up...We have been putting on Toddlers and Tiara's skits all summer. Nothing to sneeze at this show. Wanna see some parenting, watch this hot mess.
This is the restaurant at Lido Beach. So Lovely.
The girlz with my mom walking the streets...Such a cute lil' area. I got some great things and will share them later!!


Ice Cream Cheers!~


I have so much to share. But my sister is here so not much quiet time. So in a couple of days I will sit down and write it out..Again, I am counting my summer blessings for this time with my family.
Next up, our Green Family ReUnion!

6 comments:

Hevel said...

That kid is 3? Oh my, she looks 23. At least. How sad. :( Of course I can see how playing T&T for fun can be fun. :)

Trisha said...

Hot mess, for sure. That show is nuts. Glad your girls can laugh at it.

Jojo, Julz, Julianne said...

Yes 3 in that pic..
We love the outrage-us-ness, and for some reason my girlz get tickled when the children act so awful! So we make a skit out it!!

A REAL HOT MESS!

Annie said...

Could we have some updates?????? Long time since we got a post!

Tina in CT said...

Can't believe that girl is 3!

geoadvice said...

Отличный пост! Было очень интересно, побольше бы таких в сети!
http://geoadvice.ru/