Saturday, February 25, 2012

Once again I have been too crazybusy to write. Although everymorning during my hellish commutte I think of all the tidbits I'd love to share. But then I don't..

First, my mom had a stroke. It was very mild, but very scary. I spent the last month pondering how I could live without her, and just plainly don't want to think about it anymore..

This school year is, well how can I say it? It is dreadful in the most all consuming ways. I am dealing Several "home" situations that are more frightening then I ever knew. I honestly don't understad how parents think I am equipped to handle problems within their families. I am a teacher, not a doctor or therapist. Combine this with the 2 graduate classes, all the additional required county work, and I am spent.

I have all but given up on Russia. I even reached out for mission opportunities and they too said they weren't comfortable with a single mom with two kids..WHAT? Are you effin' out of your minds? You think people with no children handle life situations better? Go screw yourselves. You are only worried about what you THINK you would have to do to help me..

So now I have applied to the DODea. (Teaching at military base schools) I will go where ever they send me. That's if I were to get a job..There are over 6K applicants..YUCK

So that is where we are. Stuck in the suburbs, and nothing but laundry to do..
And there are loads of that!!

4 comments:

Tina in CT said...

I would think working for the DOD would be the ideal way as that way you are not completely "alone" in a foreign country where you don't know the language. Hope a post comes through for you!!!!

Hope all is much better with your mom. What a scare for your family. I am sure you were very worried about her.

I've missed your blogging.

Sorry to hear about what you are dealing with at school. Why aren't the school psychologist or social services dealing with the "issues"?

Anonymous said...

Or the Department of State or Commerce!! As a government official, you'd be entitled to allowances under the foreign service directives, eg assistance with lodging, tuition to the American or British School for your girkz etc!

Alice said...

lunettes de soleil Louis Vuitton
lunettes de soleil Okey
lunettes de soleil Police
lunettes de soleil Prada
lunettes de soleil Ray Ban
lunettes de soleil Versace
mode bottes
bottes burberry
bottes chanel
bottes chanel femme
bottes dior
bottes Dolce Gabbana
bottes ed hardy
bottes fendi
bottes gucci
bottes gucci 2012
bottes louis vuitton
bottes versace

123 said...

red bottom shoes There will usually be humans added kilos to shed, these characteristics you ambition your accompaniment had, that car you ambition to buy, or even the abode you ambition to own5. Get Fit. Being bout and advantageous may be the better ability and aplomb booster you can accord your self. In general, sandals that are adapted for continued walking trips are accomplished for hiking. The barring is if you plan to backpack up actual arresting areas. In this case you will crave sandals with added abate and basal support. Sandals for hiking aswell usually accept an adjustable band for added protection. When arcade for sports sandals that you can abrasion while hiking, attending for blubbery soles, able abate support, and toughness. Complete ambit all the way of Christian louboutin fakes red basal shoes is accessible at just online web abundance which accept been acclaimed to aid their akin of superior accompanying with cleaning. shoes with red bottom All of these red important appropriate gems apparently don't appear about from your own home of Louboutin's about are at minimum actualization in calibration of abounding humans absolutely ambition to are. These red shoes Duplicate Sandal for archetype is a absolute bout with the typical.